Terms of Sale
Thank you for visiting our website.
In addition to the purchase terms set forth in the agreement between you and the applicable credit card company and/or your banking institution and the Limited Warranty that accompanies products you purchase on this website, the following are the terms of sale ("Terms of Sale") under which Concept 101, LLC ("Concept 101") offers to sell products featured on this website. By accepting delivery of products ordered from this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale.
1. Shipping. Concept 101 will ship product via standard ground. Shipping and handling charges will apply depending on the size of your order and whether you choose standard ground or expedited service. Please refer to the shipping information provided on this website.
2. Limited Warranties. The warranties for Concept 101 products including any software loaded into the products are covered by the limited warranties accompanying the products. Those limited warranties are available for your inspection prior to purchase on this website. They can be found in the user manuals available for download in the support section of the website.
3. Service and Support. Materials accompanying the products you purchase will explain how you can obtain service and support for those products.
4. Software. All software provided to you is licensed (not sold to you) in accordance with the licenses that accompany the software. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
5. Title, Risk of Loss. Title (except to software) and risk of loss for the products purchased on this website passes from Concept 101 to you upon shipment.
6. Limitation of Liability. Concept 101 does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including any liability for products unavailability or the provision of services and support. Concept will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. Concept 101 is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by the customer for the purchase of products or services under this Agreement.